Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Trying to get a little more before years end
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back to the home lots in north Vegas, to see if I could squeek out some more silver. Found a 24 Buff, 42-S merc and 19 wheats - 29-56. Also found a homemade child's bracelett with a 1940 stamped into it. Now at 118 silver coins and 663 wheats and only 3 buffs this year. Thanks for lookin!
I like that bracelet. Must've been a wealthy family if their kid was wearing that. Could be gold there, too. Impressive silver count. I don't know how you keep track of your wheats, I can hardly remember to track my shiny. I got silvers in random drawers, wheats scattered in the bathroom, indians all over the place. I'm like the Absentminded Professor of metal detecting.

Joe
Great finds ,,one heck of a wheat count fty
Congrats on #118 Leo, Still some time left too! Very beautiful bracelet. 663 wheaties? That's like how many were produced in a year! Tongue WTG and keep it up

GL and HH

Zach
WTG on #118 FTY Leo!! Yes Quite a pile of wheats you have there too! Cute bracelet, did you test it out yet? Could be sterling from a hammered out dinnerware piece.

Ed
Nice hunting. Your fortunate to find so many in one locations. I do not know a spot around here you could find so many old coins. Nice bracelet too! Congrats.
Reference URL's