Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My friend finds super rare dime second time out with 3030
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-23-2015 02:36 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]My friend Ken went out on his second hunt with his new CTX 3030 on an old California trail and found a very rare 1873 CC dime with a mintage of only 18, 791 . He is going to send some better pics later, he was asking what do you think it's worth, I said between 2 and 3 thousand, what do you guys think?

Nice find! Gl and hh! Hope you get one for yourself!
That's a CRAZY good find. The first seated I ever found was a cc. I looked it up, and it was worth some bucks, but nowhere near what your buddy's is. Personally, I would hang on to it, but I know everyone's circumstances are different, and some might need the cash. Coins generally go up over the long haul, and that one might be worth many times that 10 or 15 years from now.

But whatever he decides to do with it, that is a KICKASS Christmas present for him Yes

Joe
Hold crap that's awesome! Nice full Liberty on it. Gotta be a few G's at least! !!
Great find for your friend! Man that is exciting, I am happy for him! Nice Christmas present too
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's