Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 4 wheats, a buffalo, and 2 silvers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellow dirt fishers !! Hunting a new permission, got the normal quantity of trash, moved up by the house and WHAMMO!!!!! The wheats were close together, the silvers were in 2 separate holes and the buffalo was all by its lonesome. My first 2 silvers ever!!! I've been close with a 1966, but finally, so sweet sweet nectar.....Merry Christmas all !!!
Congrats on your first Silver and second! That is a nice hunt for sure. Top it off with a Buff too! Sweet it is! Merry Christmas!
No, merry Christmas to you! Congrats on your first two silver! The merc looks beautiful and so does the war nickle. Also a buffalo with 4 wheats 10s 20s 30s and 40s. Nice array of coins ya got yourself there! Great finds and I hope your able to get more out of that site YesYes hope to see some more pics of that sweet sweet nectar soonTongue! congrats once again and enjoy your Christmas

Gl and HH
Zach
Nice way to close out the year. Congrats on the silver. Hope you can collect a couple more over the holidays.
CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST 2 SILVERS!!!!!!!!!! Beer Yes Happy Party Sun Cake Dancing

Trust me, you will NEVER forget where you found them. Etched into the tiny little recesses of your treasure hunting brain, forever.

Way to go on breaking the cherry!!!

Joe
Sweet sweey silver man such a rush finding your firsts,,congrats and merry Christmas
Congrats on your first silvers, many more to come. Merry Christmas!
Great way to warm up for the New Year!!! Congrats and many happy returns!! Yes

Ed
You know when you start pulling tennis Wheaties that there's gotta be some old silver in there. Great score on the Merc and buffalo too. Never found a war nickel
Reference URL's