Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Seated Dimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couple more from our Gold Rush Site!

God damn, don't you guys ever find any mercs or rosies?! LOL. Location, location, location. Ya'll deserve every bit of these astounding finds you make, as you must be putting in some SERIOUS research, which I know you mentioned both you & Mark work in tandem on. I'm truly in awe of what you guys produce from your spots, as you seem to break the notion that CA doesn't have the history that other parts of the country does. Your videos dispel that false logic. CA mightn't have the age, but it ABOUNDS in history Yes

Awesome, once again, Ron Wink

Joe
Man you guys have some killer sites!  Incredible!
Couple of grear finds man,love the look of the seated coins
I was out here on the privy while I here was watching this here video and the part where that 1867 s super fine detail popped out of that chunk o' dirt you had yourself there was like laxative! I sure did poop myself!

Great finds as usual! Keep em coming! Who needs laxatives when ya got CA Relic Hunting videos! Stunning finds.
Good stuff Ron, got me itchin to get out. Merry Christmas!
(12-25-2015 12:10 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Good stuff Ron, got me itchin to get out. Merry Christmas!

I hear ya Ray!! Let's Go!! Happy

Merry Christmas!
Fantastic finds from you guys every time I check in. The quality is what amazes me.
The  '67 is truly awesome.
Congrats on the 2 seated and the period pieces!! Man Ron that 67 S is in beautiful condition!! If you can see the corn in the husks that's XF bro!! A belated Merry Christmas to you both!!

Ed
Reference URL's