Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Same new permission, 2 hour hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the weather being as nice as it is, I just couldn't sit at home!!  Found a really nice bridle piece, a make up container bottom , what looks like a gas light valve, a pocket watch gear(?), bullet , big silverish thing a ma bob, and 3 more wheats , 09,41,52. All in all a really good day!! Can't wait until my whites xlt gets here!!! Merry Christmas all!!!!

Second pic
Nice digs!!

Merry Christmas to you!
Nice stuff ya got yourself there! Is the amber looking thing the bridle?
Merry x-mas and I hope ya enjoy your new toy!
Quote:Yep, right next to the bullet. I will try to post a better pic of it. Has some really cool engravings.
Yes your right weather way to nice not to dig in the dirt ,,very nice finds and merry Christmas to you
NICE DIGS, PA!!! Kickass relic pieces!!! I agree, these temps are NOT gonna last much longer, get out and enjoy now, fellas!

How did you get this property, door knocking?

Joe
You betcha Joe!! Turns out not only has the family been there for 3 generations, she is also the Mayor of our fair 300 population town!!! She also had some suggestions on other doors to knock on, but I am waiting for my whites xlt to get here before I hit other places. Want to search this one as thorough as possible,and the bounty hunter, which is a great first machine, just doesn't have the depth or discrimination that the new one will have. Besides, I am also looking for an antique pistol that was buried by a family member from the 1800's......
Great hunt, good luck with new sites and the Whites too.

Merry Christmas
Nice catch on all the stuff! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

Ed
(12-25-2015 06:57 PM)Padiggydirt Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Yep, right next to the bullet. I will try to post a better pic of it. Has some really cool engravings.

oh, ok! sweet! thanks. can't wait to see a close up
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's