Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ancestry/Nationalities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've always been fascinated by my own ancestry and as well as others. So i'm starting a thread that you can post some cool stories of people whom you are related too, family history and so on. You can also post what nationality you've came from or whatever else you may like to add.

Some of my own history..
My father is Italian and my mother is half Swedish and half German.

My last name is actually supposed to be Mazzoni! My dad's father was raised by a man his whole life whom he thought was his real father until his last days. His mother apparently didn't want him in my grand fathers life. When he found out, he found his real father and he turned up to be a Multi millionaire living in Boyton beach Florida.
My grand fathers father married and his adopted son received the family businesses and money.
This is a article of the adopted son for barret jackson
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/s...a-1/nN6n6/

A member of family(married in) won a HUGE restitution case from ww2.
http://jewishstandard.timesofisrael.com/...-resolved/

A direct family member Anna Erickson was a nanny for Red Skeleton and Ingrid Bergman. She came to the U.S with Ingrid Bergman.

My Girlfriends Great Great Great grandfather...was... Jesse James Bandit.

Hope you enjoyed some of my family's story's and hope to hear some of yours!
I'm an American
My parents were American.
Their parents were American.
The only genieology I'm interested in is if it comes out of a brass lamp I find at the beach after rubbing it. Better come with a valid visa as well since they're mostly Muslim.Smirk
Well, my grandmother on my Father's side was from Naples, Italy. My dad's dad's parents both came from the old country, too, though not sure from where. My Mother's parents were born here, but they too are of Italian lineage, with some Irish thrown in, as well.

Like it or not, we are a nation largely of immigrants. It is this immigrant base which helped build this country into what it is. However...

There's a big difference from the immigrants of old, versus a lot of the crap which are pouring into the country now.

Joe
(01-02-2016 07:29 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my grandmother on my Father's side was from Naples, Italy.

That's where my Great Grandfather(Scarpa) was from, Naples. Maybe we are related CoolTongue!
well my grand mother on my moms side was Black foot Indian, My dads relitives were from europe
Reference URL's