Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What's did you receive for Christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Normally my wife, let's me buy my own gift. Which I bought the 15" WOT. So I was not expecting anything. She got a garret pouch and carrot. Nice surprise, loved it. She is good. Yes
[attachment=7276]
Got myself a new updated version AKA Berkut 5, with the Englisg faceplate. Really like the one I sold back in June................and duplicated the coils I had, 6" round and 6x10" 14khz.
[attachment=7277]
[attachment=7278]
Hello Updown.  You did well this year. I expect quite a few members got detector stuff for Christmas and I was hoping to see some posted here. Like you my wife told me to treat myself, so I picked up a TRX pinpointer. Trying to keep those holes small. Wish I had Sven's moxie; he definitely did things right!
Very nice updownup! It'll definitely help a lot! I got a few detecting things myself. Books and some unknowns. That I've not been able to open yet.
Nice stuff guys my girlfriend baught me this sterling coin bezel for my standing liberty quarter ,,once i find a seated then i will swap out coins
[attachment=7288]
(12-26-2015 11:29 AM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]Got myself a new updated version AKA Berkut 5, with the Englisg faceplate. Really like the one I sold back in June................and duplicated the coils I had, 6" round and 6x10" 14khz.

Sven, that is a nice. I recall saying you liked the machine, glad you got another one!

(12-26-2015 01:58 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Updown.  You did well this year. I expect quite a few members got detector stuff for Christmas and I was hoping to see some posted here. Like you my wife told me to treat myself, so I picked up a TRX pinpointer. Trying to keep those holes small. Wish I had Sven's moxie; he definitely did things right!

Sweet! hope your able to keep those holes small and cut the recovery time in halve.

(12-26-2015 02:58 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice updownup! It'll definitely help a lot! I got a few detecting things myself. Books and some unknowns. That I've not been able to open yet.

Zach, hope the information puts you ahead of the pack.

(12-26-2015 10:01 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff guys my girlfriend baught me this sterling coin bezel for my standing liberty quarter ,,once i find a seated then i will swap out coins

Nice Scott, I always wanted a Silver coin Necklace too. Hope you find that perfect standing liberty!
Reference URL's