Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: unusual find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WENT ON A HUNT YESTERDAY AND TODAY..WHEN I WENT YESTERDAY IT WAS TO FREE MY MIND SOME SO WENT TO A COLONIAL SITE I DO SOMETIMES AND I SAY IT PAID OFF ,, I GOT THESE BUCKLES TO ARE BRASS,,AND THIS ORNATE WHATEVER IT IS ..I HAVE NO CLUE,,TODAY WENT WITH A COUPLE OF BUDDIES DIGGING SOME CELLAR HOLES WITH MINIMAL LUCK LANDED TWO ROUND BALLS SAME HOLE ONE NOT SO OLD BUCKLE,,,THEN WAY IN THE WOODS ALONG A ROCK WALL I GET A SIGNAL IN THE 70S ON THE T2 SO DIG A HOLE AND WHAT DO I SEE A CLAY CAR PRETTY MUCH PERFECT CONDITION WHAT I HEARD WAS THE HANGING TAB IN THE BACK ,,ON OF THE MOST UNIQUE FINDS FOR ME THIS YEAR...HAPPY HUNTING GUYS [attachment=7283][attachment=7284][attachment=7285][attachment=7286][attachment=7287]
Good old buckles and one cool car. How big is the car?
Nice horse tack buckles! Musketballs are so fun to find. I'd dig em all day if I could. Very cool toy car!!
Hey those are cool relics and the toy car is a plus!
(12-26-2015 10:02 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Good old buckles and one cool car. How big is the car?

Steve I would say about 6 inches long
Nice Digs!!
Nice relics and car. Glad you made it out. It is a good way to free the mind.
Glad ya got to get out and found some goodies! I like the car the most, pretty sweeeet rideee.
Good way to free your mind Scott!! Nice catch on all!!

Ed
Love those big old buckles, and the car is cool as heck-nice condition too.  Congrats.
Reference URL's