Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Good Finish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hit the dirt today, and couldn’t have asked for a better hunt, and end to my 2015 hunting season.

The heavy rain we’ve gotten in the past week has finally had a chance to absorb into the soil at depth, and it caused the deeper signals to peek through. I had some falsing issues today, but not bad like last Thursday.

Snagged 5 silvers (#84, 85, 86, 87 & 88 FTY), 4 of which I got on camera, plus a few wheats & the requisite junk.

Sadly, today might’ve been my last hunt of 2015, as we’re expecting a lot of rain this week, and colder temps, but I’ll try my best to sneak out one more time Wink

It’s been a helluva year, and, as usual, a damn fun ride. I crossed a few finds off my bucket list, and am looking forward to knocking some more off come 2016.

https://youtu.be/asx3oR-zDm0

Joe
Wow great silver day!! I hate to hear that your season may be over, especially since you're so close to 100. Can't complain tho! That many silvers in a year is pretty damn great! I'm done as well. Just got 7" of snow today and the Temps are going to drop. At the moment, the ground is still nice and soft though. Might have to resort to beaches Sad
Nice Joe! YesYes

Haven't been out in a week or so here = waaaaay to much rain and/or freezing temps

and now

they're saying highs around 28 to 35 for the next 10 day outlook with freezing rain/snow mix crap etc so no diggin for me for a while No

BeerBeerBeer
Nice!
Well great finds Joe if that did end the season one hell of a end,,may 2016 be an incredible year when the batteries go back in
Great hunt Joe! WTG on a five silver day!! Congrats on # 88!!

Ed
Nice finish Joe!! Congrats on the silvers.
Congrats on #88 Joe. The 1903 barber is beautiful. Subbed to your YouTube and watched some vids YesYes
Good stuff.
May 2016 bring ya a lot of good finds and cross off a lot of bucket lists!

Gl and HH #2016
Well great finds Joe if that did end the season one hell of a end,,may 2016 be an incredible year when the batteries go back in
Nice finish to the year. Watched the video and was thrilled to see those silvers pop out. Gives a new hunter like me motivation and hope. Thanks for sharing.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's