Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Out With A Boom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Between snow and rain storms I returned to the site where I found the star tongue and hit another nice pocket of goodies. Don't know what the little silver soldier guys are, but I like 'em. If anybody has any ideas would love to hear them.
They look to be Greek/Roman soldier if you'd ask me but I had no idea. I'm assuming the back is plain? Put up some more pics of em and close up Happy. Btw, they are my favorite as well.
The buckle is really cool and so is everything else, Amazing stuff!
Fantastic!! Congrats on some great relics!!

I have seen those medallion things before but I am drawing a blank on them. I will see if I can dig up some info.
Great finds not sure what those soldier coins are but really neat ,,thanks for sharing
Hey Cap,

Great finds again!!

I looked through some ID files and this is probably a long shot but my best guess at this point.

Not sure what is on the back and if there is any sign of soldering. If it is a smooth back then it is probably a faux coin design of some sort.

But this is a possible connection: Faux coin jewelry(Brooch and pins) and real coin jewelry was seen in the 1800's.

Just a guess.
Very nice Cap! Those little silver deals are bitchin! Congrats on another tounge!
Awesome hunt Caprock! Congrats!
Well, honestly, I have zero idea what in the hell they are, but I know they're AWESOME, and I'd surely like to find some! You boys on the left coast sure pull out some unique relics Yes

And yes, that buckle is AMAZING!!!

DAMN nice hunt, Cap Wink

Joe
Thanks to everyone for the comments!
Ron-thanks I think your closing in on an ID for those things.
Here are some pic of the back side, and yes they were soldered together
Gotta say, Ron's ID is pretty damn good, as, at least to my eye, it looks like a very close match Yes

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's