Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All from NH! I bought my wife an Ace 250 for xmas. She had been wanting one for a few years but I did not know enough about them to pick a good one till now. We just ordered today a Garrett Pro-Pointer AT and a Lesche Digging Tool, I am finding you really need a pinpointer on top of a good detector. We just played around our back yard and found a few pennys and dimes and also our spare house key missing from last summer! Anyways hello to all, we will try to get out a few times before the snow flies. We are totally newbies at this so we may ask a lot of questions! Thanks!
Welcome, Ducann Yes Feel free to poke around and ask as many questions as you wish Happy

Joe
Welcome from NE Ohio!!

Ed
Hey ducannn and welcome to TC from south jersey. I do have to agree, using a pinpointer helps a lot... So I'm sure you'll enjoy your purchase! Also, don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you may have. We love questions Tongue! At least I do.
Hope to see some of your finds soon and possibly give ya some help if you have any questions.

GL and HH

Zach
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts ducann,,thats great you and your wife detect together.. There are many experienced detectorist in here to answer those questions that might pop up,,hope you enjoy the club and look forward to those finds and questions..HH
Welcome Ducann from Northern NJ
Welcome Ducann from NJ
Welcome to the forums Duncann! Pull up a chair and empty your porch. Tell us about the items. Happy
Welcome from CT!
Welcome friend. You're going to like it here. Good guys and gals all around.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's