Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Fastfood...? Sandwiches...? or something home made!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So who here enjoys making up some good food? Following recipes online or in a book or even making up your own concoction's?

If you enjoy to cook and have some good recipes you've received over the years or some of your own dishes you've created or have learned.. You should share them here! Whether it be pasta, meat, veggies etc. A old family recipe or something you've recently picked up.

For today, it'll be "mom's favorite baked Mac and cheese" off of allrecipes.com with a little tweaks. I added some chicken and a little more cheese with some homemade bread crumbs since I realized I had none almost last minute! Also is some grilled asparagus with a bunch of butter, onion and garlic powder.

Hope you enjoy if you try it out and I hope to see some good recipes for myself and others to try out!

Happy eatingBeerBeer!

Zach
DAMN, THAT LOOKS GOOD!!! I'm a HUGE mac & cheese guy. I got my son addicted to both it, and grilled cheese, which the missus is not happy about, lol.

Matter of fact, I love asparagus, too. I like it sauteed, preferably with some garlic & oil, but even plain will do.

Not a big cooker. I CAN cook in a pinch, being Italian, but I'm just lazy, since I hate cleaning afterwards. I'm a junk food nut, and sandwiches are like heaven to me. Gimme a couple of good sandwiches, a bottle of iced tea/soda, and a good flick on t.v., and I can zone out all night.

Sheet, I just ate, and you went and made me hungry again! Tongue

Joe
(12-29-2015 06:49 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]DAMN, THAT LOOKS GOOD!!! I'm a HUGE mac & cheese guy. I got my son addicted to both it, and grilled cheese, which the missus is not happy about, lol.

Matter of fact, I love asparagus, too. I like it sauteed, preferably with some garlic & oil, but even plain will do.

Not a big cooker. I CAN cook in a pinch, being Italian, but I'm just lazy, since I hate cleaning afterwards. I'm a junk food nut, and sandwiches are like heaven to me. Gimme a couple of good sandwiches, a bottle of iced tea/soda, and a good flick on t.v., and I can zone out all night.

Sheet, I just ate, and you went and made me hungry again! Tongue

Joe

Damn, IT WAS GOOD! I'd share if I could lol. I'm a big Mac and cheese guy as well and anything Italian as i'm mostly Italian. I don't like the cleaning up part after either but I just have my Gf do it for me while i'm making the mess and while it's cooking Tongue! I'll take a buffalo chicken cheese steak or a regular cheese steak any hour of the day/night...

Speaking of grilled cheese... One afternoon I created a "Grilled Cheesus." I used 3 pieces of Italian bread, 9 slices of cheese and 4 slices of ham. It was amazing.

[Image: FVNKPAH.jpg]
My thoracic heart surgeon says what you put in looks the same in your arteries Happy
My favorite lunch when I'm in the field is peanut butter and apple sandwiches---wonder what that looks like going through the aorta.?
My post from back in March when I was just warming up!!

http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/Thr...1BZMN.dpbs

And I'll take the Cheesus sandwich cause it reminds me of a Hot Pocket!! LOL!!

I too will eat Asparagus with about everything but oatmeal or cold cereal.

Ed
I'll take the Mac & Cheese (Oven baked yum) and the Grill cheese sandwich. For me the grill cheese sandwich is the best fried in a skillet with butter. Asparagus it's edible (coughs), but I would take green beans over it any day.
(12-30-2015 07:12 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take the Mac & Cheese (Oven baked yum) and the Grill cheese sandwich. For me the grill cheese sandwich is the best fried in a skillet with butter. Asparagus it's edible (coughs), but I would take green beans over it any day.

That's how the grilled cheese was made Happy! Yes, I do agree...Asparagus is ALRIGHT. I'd rather have broccoli or zucchini or fresh sweet corn on the cob Yes. But I wanted something different and I've recently discovered I like grilled asparagus so I made that Tongue
I made up a dish for Cassandra and myself last night, was pretty goood!
Was bacon wrapped chicken cordon bleu. I used chicken breast filled with deli ham and american cheese rolled up and ranch dressing on the inside and outside with some Italian bread crumbs.
Put Alfredo sauce mixed with parmessan cheese and crushed red peppers with the white rice. Wasn't bad!
Reference URL's