Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Not finished yet!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been a kinda busy stuffing my face (and I feel like a sow for it, suspenders and all) and seeing people we haven't seen in awhile for cheers, beers and good times!! I finally had a chance to get out today back to my old faithful area and sure enough turned up a 40 Merc, 27 Buff and 28 wheat all within 6 inches of each other about 4 inches down. Then on my way out caught a 25 wheat and a toasted one. Also found an older, about 1940's brass lock, headstamps, some buckshot and a few lead small caliber bullets, look like .32 cal pistol (they are not shown). Tomorrow is supposed to be colder but at least sunny so I'm going to hit it again. Been through that area I found the Merc/Buff/Wheat in today about five times and must have passed over it a little too fast the few times I was near that particular spot. But I'm also using sense on manual (thanks Kenny!) as it seems to give up the signal a little better! Although the numbers on digital are real screwy, the tone is right there!!!! Lot's of background iron folks! Dug two nails too!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
(12-29-2015 09:07 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Been a kinda busy stuffing my face (and I feel like a sow for it, suspenders and all) and seeing people we haven't seen in awhile for cheers, beers and good times!! I finally had a chance to get out today back to my old faithful area and sure enough turned up a 40 Merc, 27 Buff and 28 wheat all within 6 inches of each other about 4 inches down. Then on my way out caught a 25 wheat and a toasted one. Also found an older, about 1940's brass lock, headstamps, some buckshot and a few lead small caliber bullets, look like .32 cal pistol (they are not shown). Tomorrow is supposed to be colder but at least sunny so I'm going to hit it again. Been through that area I found the Merc/Buff/Wheat in today about five times and must have passed over it a little too fast the few times I was near that particular spot. But I'm also using sense on manual (thanks Kenny!) as it seems to give up the signal a little better! Although the numbers on digital are real screwy, the tone is right there!!!! Lot's of background iron folks! Dug two nails too!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF

Its OK Ed, I think we've all ate a ton! I know I sure have. People have been asking me when I'm due! But grats on the finds and #107! Also good to hear that manual ended up working out for ya. Keep up the good work and hope to see some more finds before the new year!

Gl and hh
Woooohooo 107!!! I haven't found 1/3 of that since I started detecting!
Nice digs for sure, congratulations on 107!
You'll probably work off the extra in your next hunt or two
Great stuff
Keep  up the good work Ed
Happy hunting and continued success in the NEW YEAR!
Awesome Ed glad to see your still out digging dirt,,hope the weather holds out. HH
WTG Ed!! Hunt right up to the ball drop!!
Keep it up Ed!
Nice save Ed Yes

Too much snow and crap here to detect now No

BeerBeer
Congrats, ODF, your right on my heels, hope you can keep a similar pace next year.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's