Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: That was Close!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was teasing me! After finding 5 silvers last hunt, I thought cracking 2 more shiny today would be a breeze. Ha!

Was trying to at least hit 90 FTY, and needed just two. I got the Washington about an hour after I started hunting, and thought it was going to be another big day, but the silver gods weren’t having that. I didn’t get my second one until 3.5 hours later, and I was lucky to get it at all, as the ground (including my socks & shoes!) was sopping wet, and there was a lot of deep iron falsing again.

Wound up with the 43 Washington, 1911 Barber, and an 1891 injun, plus a scad of wheats, too.

I’m very happy, as it was a decent year, and my obsessive compulsive disorder is even happier, as hitting 90 FTY is a nice, round number, lol. We with OCD don’t like uneven digits Wink

Who amongst us will be the first to crack a silver in 2016??? We shall see…

Joe
Kudos to you--I'd say that's a good silver count. I've never kept track of mine, but I think I'm going to start keeping a count for 2016.  And you still have another day to go :-)
Sweet saves! I was hoping to hit 60 FTY but hit 86 and it looks like with the rain that is it! I may hunt tomorrow but with all this rain we have had I do not want to mess uo a yard. The old school is about the only place I can think of.
Nice Joe! Congrats on 90 Fty, it does sound and look a bit better, I'd have to agree.

I hope I find the first silver of the year! I've found my one and only silver (1896 barber) out of 3 months detecting like a month ago. I wish there was a buckle or nail fty... I'd be ballinYesCool
Perseverance pays off Joe! Congrats on 90 FTY!! I can't remember how many times I went home soaked to the skin and happy!! Have a great NEW YEAR!

And 2016 weather projections for January here are about the same as was December so look out folks! I won't get my Metroparks permit until about the 3rd week of January so I'm going to start hitting municipal parks until then!!

Ed
Saweet Joe live the silver counts..i did mine this year by weight and ended up with just over 300 grams,,congratulations on hitting what you set for a goal
Well done Joe!

BeerBeer
Nice year Joe!! Congrats and best of luck in 2016!
Very nice!
Congratulations Joe! You have really hit it well this year!
Good luck in 2016
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's