Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I tried to be funny with my dry humor.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I found your toe ring... That poor guy! That's something I'd do. Was it a stranger? or a friend of the family or what? Idk if I could do that to a stranger..but a friend of the family I should would joke around a bit lol.

Grats on the nice ring find and the return YesYes
Subbed/Liked

GL and HH
Zach
(12-31-2015 05:32 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]So, I found your toe ring... That poor guy! That's something I'd do. Was it a stranger? or a friend of the family or what? Idk if I could do that to a stranger..but a friend of the family I should would joke around a bit lol.

Grats on the nice ring find and the return YesYes
Subbed/Liked

GL and HH
Zach

It was someone who called from theringfinders.com   I had talked to him a few times before I searched.  I figured he could take a joke so I just winged it.  It would have been too boring just to say I found it now what......... I've already been called a DICK on youtube.  Maybe I should change my name to Richard?  I only put him over the fire maybe 2 minutes........
Fantastic job, Kenny! Yeah, that was a HONKER!!! I was surprised how muted the tone seemed to be on that large of a ring, in the video. Was it just me, or did it not give a large, louder response, like it should've? What were on the numbers on it?

That's a good one to send to Laurie for consideration Wink

Joe
Wow that's quite the ring really nice job finding it and nice video
Great end to a great year Mower!! Fabulous video and very easy going people you dealt with. That was a fabulous find for you and for them. Thank you from me and all the detectorists out there who hold up our ethics through ringfinders.com and any venue they employ! Happy New Year Bro!!

Ed/ODF
Enjoyed video and it is nice your able to help find the ring and save the remaining days of their vacation. Good Job!
(12-31-2015 07:32 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Fantastic job, Kenny! Yeah, that was a HONKER!!! I was surprised how muted the tone seemed to be on that large of a ring, in the video. Was it just me, or did it not give a large, louder response, like it should've? What were on the numbers on it?

That's a good one to send to Laurie for consideration Wink

Joe
Joe,
   I had my etrac set up with my gold ring program.  I just barely hit the ring as seen in the video. It hit 12/37 a few times but mostly 12/43-44 most of the time.  What you heard was the few times it hit 37.  I almost missed it!  The ring had a scrape on it and the base metal was white.  So it's not a solid gold ring.  Actually if was more of a junk ring to be honest. He said it was a 10K Yellow gold ring.  I asked him if it was a white gold ring?  He said no.  I then asked him if it was 14K?  He said no.  If it was a solid gold ring it would have hit solid on my pattern but it didn't.  It's possible that's not a real diamond too?

(01-01-2016 09:11 AM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoyed video and it is nice your able to help find the ring and save the remaining days of their vacation. Good Job!
Saving their vacation should have been worth a couple of thou......$$$  I was glad to help even though I was wet and frozen....

(12-31-2015 09:01 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great end to a great year Mower!! Fabulous video and very easy going people you dealt with. That was a fabulous find for you and for them. Thank you from me and all the detectorists out there who hold up our ethics through ringfinders.com and any venue they employ! Happy New Year Bro!!

Ed/ODF
I didn't think about that. My last find of the year was a ring!  Can't get much better....

(12-31-2015 08:54 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that's quite the ring really nice job finding it and nice video
Thanks.  It was a huge one for sure!  That's something I never hear from my wife! LOL

I researched the composite of the ring on the manufacturers web site.  They say it's a solid 10K Gold ring.  I don't know why I got such a jumpy signal?  The base metal sure looked white to me.  But it could have just been it wasn't shiny? Heck I don't know?????
Could be the texture of the ring reflecting back various signals. Plain gold bands will stay pretty strong on one digital number. Same thing happens with aluminum that's all crushed up or crinkled v. others that are just flat.

Ed
Congrats on the ring find.

I am sure it is 10K as he said and I'm sure the diamond is real - it is far from a junk ring! -- 10K is not solid gold!!

http://www.aggienetwork.com/ring/history.aspx

Not sure why you would knock out the high area as large gold will hit high!! A $20 gold coin will hit high like a Silver Half and that is 90% gold!! Size Matters!!

Glad you found it!! Glad he got it back!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's