Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Happy new years!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy new years gentlemen and gentlewomen! I hope everyone had a good 2015 and I hope 2016 will be even better!

Once again, have a happy healthy safe and fun new years!

Zach
Looks good from where I'm sitting, Zach! Yes, hope EVERYONE has a fantastic NYE celebration, and an even better 2016!!!!! As for me...

I'm an old fuddy duddy. I'm going to stuff myself on food tonight, watch the ball drop on t.v., then start watching the annual Twilight Zone marathon, which I try to catch every year.

Joe
Happy New Year everyone!

For us here at the ranch we'll be talking over the ups and downs of 2015 and what we'll have to change for 2016. It's a tradition for Deb and me. We'll be enjoying one of her FAMOUSLY DELICIOUS casseroles aptly called Spaghetti Bake, (which is really outrageously tasty for what turns out to be a spaghetti lasagna), some wine and some real good laughs and tears!

All I can say is I enjoyed all of your company this past year and hope to enjoy it even more in the coming year, seeing all of your wonderful discoveries! I salute your persistence, your knowledge and your thrill! Thank you for a great season!

God Bless all of you in 2016!! Yes Beer

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
(12-31-2015 08:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year everyone!

For us here at the ranch we'll be talking over the ups and downs of 2015 and what we'll have to change for 2016. It's a tradition for Deb and me. We'll be enjoying one of her FAMOUSLY DELICIOUS casseroles aptly called Spaghetti Bake, (which is really outrageously tasty for what turns out to be a spaghetti lasagna), some wine and some real good laughs and tears!

All I can say is I enjoyed all of your company this past year and hope to enjoy it even more in the coming year, seeing all of your wonderful discoveries! I salute your persistence, your knowledge and your thrill! Thank you for a great season!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher

Now THAT looks good! Save a seat for me, Ed Yes

Joe
(12-31-2015 08:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year everyone!

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher

Save a seat for me as well, actually two. My imaginary friend will have a serving as well

(12-31-2015 08:05 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good from where I'm sitting, Zach! Yes, hope EVERYONE has a fantastic NYE celebration, and an even better 2016!!!!! As for me...

I'm an old fuddy duddy. I'm going to stuff myself on food tonight, watch the ball drop on t.v., then start watching the annual Twilight Zone marathon, which I try to catch every year.

Joe

The moscato was delish and my entree was chicken parm with pasta and a meatball! Had a bowl of chicken escarole soup and like two small loafs of bread Yes

Time to go out nowBeerBeer
Happy New Year everyone! May this year bring you good luck, fortune, success, and lots of happiness!
Thank you all for making 2015 more fun in this crazy hobby\sport! Thanks for sharing finds, tips and ideas.
My hope for 2016 is more sharing and more fun for all of us on this terrific site!

I wish you all good health, and happiness in 2016! Along with more good targets of course!
Cheers!
Happy new years !!!! Wishing all a great year. Happy hunting.
Hope you all had a happy and safe new year now lets go find some treasure
Reference URL's