Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Slowpokes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had to get out yesterday, if nothing else, for the novelty (and blessing) of being able to dig in January!

Wasn't too cold, maybe 45, but if it wasn't windy, easily manageable. I hunted about 2.5 hours, and dug a few wheats and the little Cub Scouts charm, but no shiny. Then it started flurrying, and the wind picked up, so I hightailed it outta there.

As I'm driving home, I pass a place I always wanted to try, and figured I'd give it an hour, before dark. Well, it holds some slight potential for Spring, as I popped a few more wheaties there, and a war nickel...my first silver of 2016! I think that's the first time I ever cracked a shiny before March, and, to me, that's kinda cool Yes

Joe
RIGGED!!!

Kidding, congrats on the first silver of 2016 and a personal record of a silver before march! That sure is a big difference. Cool little charm as well. Now go get a 2nd Tongue
wow that's great hope you get some nice snow one of these days
Congrats on a January Silver!!
Hey Joe i call that a kick ass January hunt bud. Keep going while the going still good. I would be out if i had my detector but its gone for its upgrade.  HH
You know you love this hobby when your out digging in the snow! Way to persevere and nab some silver. Promising sites for spring! I'm done, so I'll have to live vicariously through everyone else's hunts Happy
Congrats on #1 for the New Year! Yes Beer It's a sign I tell you! Bet you'll have a killer year!!

Ed
If your ground is not now frozen, your a lucky dog.
Snow squall warnings for us now..........think winter has arrived.

Nice finds for such a nice day for you.
Joe, congratulations on #1 for 2016! WTG
Reference URL's