Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: One Lonely Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit an old spot today. Found about 10 wheats, and a bunch of clad. As I'm swinging back to my car at the end of the hunt, I get a good but broken signal. Deep. I actually love those kind. Down about 8" is a 42 W merc. Nice Happy

P.S. - Not complaining (ok, maybe I am, lol), but, where in the heck is all the big silver?! Aside from a beat-up Washington last week, seems the big boys are hiding pretty well. At this rate, I might have to start coin roll hunting Tongue

Joe
At least you got your silver fix. Ever get any demos around you??
(09-08-2013 07:26 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]At least you got your silver fix. Ever get any demos around you??

Yeah, but, never had any luck at them. Aside from a merc or two, nothing significant. Usually, just a ton of iron scrap & stuff, nails, etc. I'm always on the lookout, though.

I know what I gotta do, Ray. Gonna quit my job, then hop the next freighter out West. I could crash on your sofa for a year or two, and in the meantime, we'll do some 
night hawking for nuggets on privately owned land in the desert. We'll carry bad-ass rifles, detect by horseback, eat by campfire, guzzle cheap liquor by the pint. Come on my man, is it a plan?!?! Tongue Tongue Tongue

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Joe
Haha, sounds like a great plan...but ya gotta give up the Marlboros for Copenhagen!
Nice dime. Don't all mercs have that w? Be careful hopping trains. That's dangerous.
Congrats on the Merc!!

I'm all for the plan in about 5 years!!  Kids will be gone!Happy
Reference URL's