Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: helpful advise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I picked this as a Christmas gift for one of my favorite finds. Sterling silver coin bezel Bought off Amazon for not much money and is a great way to display a favorite coin find , or even gift something that you found. Amazon has a good variety of coin sizes at what i thought was a good price,,hope you like my advice on coin finds i know i like it around my neck[attachment=7341][attachment=7342]
Very nice! I wanted to do that as well but the wife said she would divorce me if I wore it lol. I wish she was as passionate about history as I am. Oh well. Yours looks great!
(01-02-2016 10:35 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice!  I wanted to do that as well but the wife said she would divorce me if I wore it lol. I wish she was as passionate about history as I am. Oh well. Yours looks great!

Buy real cheap Ed and hang all over the house to spite her now lol,,thanks for the compliment Ed i love it just need that better coin now
Look's awesome Scott! If only I could find a sweet ass coin like that...I'd sure be displaying it too.
One day...one dayTongue
(01-02-2016 11:13 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Look's awesome Scott! If only I could find a sweet ass coin like that...I'd sure be displaying it too.
One day...one dayTongue

That one day will come before you know it. And you will not forget it
That's nice, Scott Yes I've never put one of my coins in a bezeled necklace, but you just gave me a cool idea Wink

Joe
(01-02-2016 11:00 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2016 10:35 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice!  I wanted to do that as well but the wife said she would divorce me if I wore it lol. I wish she was as passionate about history as I am. Oh well. Yours looks great!

Buy real cheap Ed and hang all over the house to spite her now lol,,thanks for the compliment Ed i love it just need that better coin now

Haha too funny dude! You're close with the name....my name is Chris lol.
(01-03-2016 09:15 AM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]

Wait? So you're not ODF? Speechless
I saw it as well, lol. And agree, pretty similar Tongue
(01-02-2016 11:51 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That's nice, Scott Yes I've never put one of my coins in a bezeled necklace, but you just gave me a cool idea Wink

Joe

Joe that was my purpose of this thread

Haha too funny dude!  You're close with the name....my name is Chris lol.

Sorry about the name calling Chris will not happen again lol
(01-03-2016 09:27 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wait? So you're not ODF? Speechless
I saw it as well, lol. And agree, pretty similar Tongue

I don't get it lol. Maybe I'm too new Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's