Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: went out on old trail for my birthday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some friends came and took me out to an old trail in northern AZ. Found this rare 1892-S barber dime in the first five minutes. Found a lot of square nails. Also found part of a pocket knife.  1492 - 1892. My first silver this year. Thanks for lookin!
Got to ride out to the spot in a friends hummer.
Happy belated birthday and congrats on #1! And a nice looking rare S mint barber! with a pretty cool plate to a pocket knife. Very nice leo!
Keep em' coming!
Real nice looking dime Leo!! Love that pocket knife too!

Ed
Nice Score on the dime and Happy Birthday
Happy B'day to you Leo. That's the way to celebrate!  Dime and knife both have big WOW factor. Love your ride---you make detecting look like fun!
Happy birthday Leo, nice way to spend your bday! Nice finds!
Happy Birthday Leo and terrific finds! Congratulations that is one cool dime!
Fantastic! No smoke, I think that's one of the nicest designs on a knife I've ever seen!!! And the barber is in great shape. way to go, Leo Happy

Joe
Thanks for the birthday wishes, This was my second 1892-S dime I have found. I found my first in Idyllwild, CA. In 09' here is a pic of that one.
Happy birthday leo. Nice 1892-S. In that condition it should be worth about $150-200? The pocket knife is beautiful.
Gerry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's