Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello Everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is Cassandra and I started detecting with my boyfriend(zachbl92) a few months ago. He told me this is a good place to find info and I always see him on here so I thought I'd try it out. I probably won't be as active as him but I'll try my best to stay involved!
Welcome stinky! About time you've joined.
Hope ya enjoy
Gl and Hd
Welcome aboard Cassandra! Glad to see you join! If Zach gets out of bounds, we know who to contact. Lol Matter fact, he did do some crafty classy post derailment. Ask him. Happy
Nice to see couples enjoying the hobby and TC forums. Hope you both recover some nice things. But hope yours is the one that makes everyone say Wow!
Welcome, DQ Happy

Let me say, Zach is a VERY lucky guy, since he has a gf interested in detecting. That is NOT common, so, in the least, he has to make up for it with a bouquet of roses, or a nice dinner somewhere Yes

Welcome to our community, and we're proud to have you in the hobby.

P.S. - My pet name for him is "Booger". Romantic, huh? Tongue

Joe
WelcOme to the forum cassandra from Massachusetts.  Its a pleasure having zach here having his girlfriend on the forum is great. What are you using for a machine??
(01-05-2016 09:01 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, DQ Happy

Let me say, Zach is a VERY lucky guy, since he has a gf interested in detecting. That is NOT common, so, in the least, he has to make up for it with a bouquet of roses, or a nice dinner somewhere Yes

Welcome to our community, and we're proud to have you in the hobby.

P.S. - My pet name for him is "Booger". Romantic, huh? Tongue

Joe

How about we wait till the dandelions bloom and we swing past McDonalds for some nice $1 menu itemsYesYes
Or I suppose I can give in and make something nice or go out with all these food gift cards we have... I made her bacon wrapped chicken cordon bleu a night ago! Check it out, I posted a picture in my recent food thread.

Btw, that reminds me of a time I first met her, she was driving and we drove past a huge field of these big wild flowers. I pretty much spazzed and told her to hurry up and pull over. I jumped out of the car and pulled a bunch up and gave them to her. She thought I was crazy..or maybe I am Tongue
Booger sounds pretty cool, I like it:cool:lol
She calls me "bug" and "muffin" BlushingBandit hah

(01-05-2016 10:15 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]WelcOme to the forum cassandra from Massachusetts.  Its a pleasure having zach here having his girlfriend on the forum is great. What are you using for a machine??

Hey Scott, thanks a lot man. She's pretty excited to be here and get to know everyone and everything. She's uhhh snoring ATM, or I mean sleeping. So I'll respond! And I guess she will get to it when she gets up Tongue.

Currently she's using a..garret at...pinpointer! I've been looking for a decent used detector for her for awhile now. Been having bad luck Sad.

So yeah, she's been on basically every hunt I've been on. We just walk around and talk while I attempt to detect! When I find a good signal I dig the plug and she uses the pin pointer to find it. Sometimes I'll go find another good signal while she's locating the first signal. And occasionally I'll give up my detector and let her detect in standard on the at pro...Dull

But yeah, we both enjoy detecting for the most part. YesYes
Welcome! You have a pretty damn good mentor lol. Best of luck to you!
Hello all. been detecting for 8 years now and love every minute of it.  Counting down the days to spring....
Wondered who Cassandra might be. Now we know. Welcome and good luck. If you're looking for a used detector, take Zach's and make him get a new one!
Welcome to the forum Cassandra !
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's