Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Maybe a new ATpro killer coming out soon???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 1452205208492_zpsoh1aoyii.jpg]
If it is as speculated so far on other forums as a waterproof MXT and able to water hunt with the control box submerged....................

That's going to kill some competitors with VLF water machines, who are going to lose anticipated tax refund sales, guys are going to wait to see what the MX Sport turn out to be.

I hope its a kick butt machine.......................
I seen the same photo and detector name like 3 months ago at that time it was pushed off as a rumor.
I am a dealer and have not heard anything yet for sure.
But we are always the last to know, LOL
(01-08-2016 09:13 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]I seen the same photo and detector name like 3 months ago at that time it was pushed off as a rumor.
I am a dealer and have not heard anything yet for sure.
But we are always the last to know, LOL

I'm a dealer too and your right - We are the last to know about anything new.  I remember when the TRX came out. I found out on the forums not Whites or my distributor.  1st Texas on the other hand has been letting me know when they change brands of toilet paper.
Oh man, I wish I was a dealer! I bet that's pretty fun...I wish they'd show the pic of the head unit or w.e you would call it. If its real. I bet it'll be bad ass
Here we go. Looks pretty cool.

[attachment=7378]
[attachment=7379]
[attachment=7380]
[attachment=7381]
It's a souped up Treasure pro!  Plus they were smart and upped the frequency to 13.8 so we can use our Eclipse coils too..
wow looks really nice now I just have to wait for the ice to melt
Well found out the price, must be waterproof and submersible.
Especially at this price $1349.00US=$1900CA plus import fees, GST HST .......
Sad
For that price it better handle saltwater hunting.
I'm out.

Guess its no threat to AT Pro sales..................or any other lower priced water machines.

Think they had all of us fooled thinking its just a waterproof Treasurepro that sells for $399. I thought maybe $700-800, oops guessed wrong
(01-09-2016 03:01 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]Well found out the price, must be waterproof and submersible.
Especially at this price $1349.00US=$1900CA plus import fees, GST HST .......
Sad
For that price it better handle saltwater hunting.
I'm out.

Guess its no threat to AT Pro sales..................or any other lower priced water machines.

Think they had all of us fooled thinking its just a waterproof Treasurepro that sells for $399. I thought maybe $700-800, oops guessed wrong
I have not seen a price other than just someone's estimate....Where did you see that price?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's