Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: The ring from the contest!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! Just received the ring today. It's my first ring I've ever owned. Was iffy about it at first about how it looked on my finger but I guess I just had to get used to it first.
I really like it now and Cassandra said she thinks its "hott" YesChuckle

Thanks Joe for hosting the contest HeartBeer
Looks great Zach wear that ring with pride bro. Sully does incredible work with coins
Congrats Zach! It does look funny on you. Think it would look better on my finger. lol Need my mailing address? JK, it looks good.
congrats!!! looks good
That is a terrific prize, congratulations!
I agree with your gf, it looks great on you Yes I used to be somewhat of a jewelry wearer, but not much anymore. However, if I was going to wear a piece for going out or something, I would opt for something personalized, with a story attached to it, such as yours. It's a good conversation starter if someone notices it, while you're out in public, and will prompt you to mention your metal detecting hobby, so, maybe you'll land a hunting spot or two, from wearing it Happy

Joe
Nice work on the contest and a great prize.  Congrats. Wear it with pride.
How did I miss this?????? Congratulations! It looks awesome! Very well deserved. Is their any personal significance to the date or is it random? Man he did a great job!
Reference URL's