Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello From Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am new here, and pretty new to detecting in general, my Garrett Ace 350 is only two weeks old and all I have found so far is a junk bracelet Happy  
My most favourite form of detecting so far is magnet fishing for scrap metal and coins, which are magnetic over here in Germany.
Here is a video of the first two days of magnet fishing, I just bought a head camera and will soon start recording beach metal detecting videos Happy
Welcome to our forum.  It is always interesting to see what is being found in other parts of the world. Your magnet video is fascinating and I think the possible finds are limitless. Guns, knives, loot, historical treasure---who knows what's down there.
Welcome trashureseeker from Massachusetts will be great to see what you uncover from Germany. Happy hunting and keep those treasures coming
Welcome to the forums. We look forward to hearing about your recoveries and seeing the pictures!
Welcome The Video was nice like the magnate fishing so how deep is the water there we just jump in with our water detectors.
I have tried the magnet fishing a couple times at fur trade spots in the water , mostly get them square nails from the early 1800's
You should be able to get some old finds on the shore by the water
Good luck
Welcome to the forum.
I have seen other folks do magnetic fishing and found it interesting.
But in Germany I would be looking for WWII military items but hey that is me.

Good luck in 2016
Welcome to the forum trashureseeker! I'm new as well and it can be a struggle in the beginning, for sure. Once you get ahold of it and start learning more I can almost guarantee you'll have more than just a "junk bracelet." Just continue what you're doing and keep your head up! YesYes

If you have any questions or anything don't be afraid to make a post!

Gl and hh

Zach
Welcome! Beer

Joe
Reference URL's