Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Top 5 copper coins/tokens Of 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Super finds! Congrats RelicMedic. One of those would make me proud! and you found 5! High Five! Thanks for sharing this on video! Who knows, maybe I can be fortunate to find some oldies too.
Hey, if you're ever up this way, I've got a few virgin cellar holes I can take you to Happy Thank you very much for your support. It means alot!
Great finds Relic! All we get down here are mostly toasty LC's and it's great to see the variety of coppers that you found. I really like # 5, the counterstamped one and that great looking cartwheel! Thanks for sharing!!

Ed/ODF
I like virgin cellar holes...!
Nice video and finds. I'm jealous...
Thanks for sharing
(01-14-2016 04:52 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]I like virgin cellar holes...!
Nice video and finds. I'm jealous...
Thanks for sharing

We'll make it a group hunt! Lol

(01-14-2016 11:42 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great finds Relic! All we get down here are mostly toasty LC's and it's great to see the variety of coppers that you found. I really like # 5, the counterstamped one and that great looking cartwheel! Thanks for sharing!!

Ed/ODF

There's a great variety of Canadian, British, French, American and Spanish coins kicking around here. Those ones you mentioned are some of my all time favorites as well. I've got some from 2014 that I love as well...Massachusetts copper, KGIII's, early fatty indians, flying eagles, Conder tokens, etc.
Holy crap, that is some OLD coinage! Your "Tiffen" coin is a lot like our seateds, in the design aspect. I haven't gotten any early 1800 coins in a while, now you got me jonesing!!! Great video!!! Beer

Joe
Haha thanks Joe. The Tiffin token uses the Bitannia design, as pretty much all of the Great Britain coppers have. There's a resemblance to the seated design for sure. Great looking coins! Get out there and dig up some killer colonial coins...you're in the right area for it!
Reference URL's