Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Old--but UGLY !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1780-90's REAL. SMOOOOOOTH but I will take it!

Took a buddy out to our spot and let him find some gold!! He has probably pulled an ounce out of our site so far!!

NICE YesYesYesYesYes
Congrats on the awesome finds! Thanks for capturing it on video.
Right on Ron! Never found a Reale yet...high on my list.
Another great vid for us snow bound detectorists! Fabulous find Ron and congrats on the nuggets Scott! Man, if I lived in CA I'd be primitive camped on that spot!! It's interesting to see that the miners were carrying Reale's even in ~1849. Shows how long a coin can last in circulation.

Ed/ODF
Ed said it well. Nice videos and finds as usual! Its always fun watching your live digs. Thanks for sharing
Nice, Ron!!! I wouldn't care what the condition is either, as long as you can tell what it is, it's yours, and those suckers are HARD to come by Yes Quick story...

I was hunting a spot which dates to the mid 1700's, back around 2011 or so. I was swinging a CZ3D at the time. I normally don't dig shallow signals, but at this spot, you gotta dig everything, as it's real old, and objects don't sink much. Cut to...

I get a penny/dime signal on the CZ, reading maybe 2". Dig it up, and I thought it was the round push tab from a soda can, as it was very light and bent in spots. Was juuuuuuuust about to toss it in my junk pouch, when I noticed a faint design on the piece. Once I spied the columns, I called my buddy, and after describing the piece to him, no joke, he said; "Dude, you got a fuckin REAL!" Lol

My hand on the bible, I never thought I would find another in my life, but lightening struck twice at that place, and I got another a few weeks later. Both of them are "slickers", like yours.

My last one (best condition of all) is a HUGE mystery, as the spot where I found it is no earlier than the late 1800's, and there's so much fill, it's tough to even pull a modern silver from. So, the theory is, it must've been brought in with the fill dirt.

Maybe you'll go on one of your seated runs with reals now Yes

Joe
Sweet sweet Spanish! ! Congrats dude! Nice yellow as well. Great video, as always. You guys ROCK!
Reference URL's