Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: T2 upgraded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys so as most know i had my Teknetics T2 upgraded free to the T2 SE ,,,, huge boost to the service from first texas products top notch people.  Reason for my post is to tell you about the boost mode feature,when i put together when it arrived wanted to see the new boost mode which is designed for tall grass. So i put batteries in and air tested a nail in nornal mode results were about 14" then same test in boost mode the depth was what i would say was 20" and sound was loud and clear like the coil was just above the nail. And have not even tested cache mode or the other tone features yet.. HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE.. happy hunting and stay safe..

Thinking about it it was not ground balanced this may not be accurate...
That is pretty amazing. One of the few detectors that works just as well (if not better) with an air gap between the ground and coil, which comes in REAL handy when dealing with brush in the woods. What was the exact issue before? Falsing? Don't want to jinx us, but January is halfway over, and all is quiet. We might be out there swinging full force by the end of February, at this pace Yes

Joe
(01-14-2016 08:14 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is pretty amazing. One of the few detectors that works just as well (if not better) with an air gap between the ground and coil, which comes in REAL handy when dealing with brush in the woods. What was the exact issue before? Falsing? Don't want to jinx us, but January is halfway over, and all is quiet. We might be out there swinging full force by the end of February, at this pace Yes

Joe

There was no issue Joe i won the upgrade so my $499 detector is now the $899 T2
(01-14-2016 09:02 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-14-2016 08:14 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]That is pretty amazing. One of the few detectors that works just as well (if not better) with an air gap between the ground and coil, which comes in REAL handy when dealing with brush in the woods. What was the exact issue before? Falsing? Don't want to jinx us, but January is halfway over, and all is quiet. We might be out there swinging full force by the end of February, at this pace Yes

Joe

There was no issue Joe i won the upgrade so my $499 detector is now the $899 T2

Yes, I remember now. Ok, it's official...I'm getting old Tongue

Joe
Best of luck with it Scott. My buddy down in Brownsville, TX had his done and he can't believe it's performance. He's killing it down there!

Ed
Reference URL's