Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Classifieds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wanted to list a detector for sale. Can not 
find where and how? Keeps telling me to log in and will not let me.
Digginsumcoins, you have to make a account on the classified page. The one for the forums is different.
(01-14-2016 08:20 PM)Digginsumcoins Wrote: [ -> ]Wanted to list a detector for sale. Can not 
find where and how? Keeps telling me to log in and will not let me.

What updown, said Yes

You need to create a SEPARATE account over on the classifieds section (click the link, on top). Both sites run independent to one another, so you cannot use the same user/password as you do here, or vice versa.

If you're stuck, just post here, and I'll walk you through it.

Joe
I tried to list a Blisstool V5 for sale about an week ago. I has never been approved. I also tried to relist this item for sale today? It shows up on the facebook page but clicking the item while on facebook results in an error on redirect to the classifieds webpage. WHY? My username on the classified area is TrexWyo
(05-27-2017 11:14 AM)WyoTrex Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to list a Blisstool V5 for sale about an week ago. I has never been approved. I also tried to relist this item for sale today? It shows up on the facebook page but clicking the item while on facebook results in an error on redirect to the classifieds webpage. WHY? My username on the classified area is TrexWyo

Sold via Ebay.
sorry I cannot help you on this I have never had a hard time, Just takes a little while to get it approved. Good to see you have sold it though that's the main thing
being i'm new here I have been trying to get into the classifieds and cannot...I have tried everything,, if I try making a new account it tells me that my e mail address is already taken....I don't understand
Hello Looking: Sorry you are having problems with the classifieds section. I'm not sure what's going on, but I will tell you in case you are not already aware, that the forum and classifieds have 2 different registrations and log-ins with distinct passwords and usernames. I had some problems a couple of years ago when I first joined. One of those problems had to do with my compatibility settings on my desktop. I had to change those so that I could sign in on both sections. Then after the site was redesigned I had problems again because my web browser and my computer wouldn't mesh with the site. I went from Internet Explorer to Firefox and have had no more issues. If you can't get it straight, go to the membership list and look under "G" and select "Gilden". He is the technical wizard for our site. You probably don't have enough posts to be able to send a private message, but you could send him an e-mail explaining your problems. He should be able to help.
Reference URL's