Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First hunt on 2016, found an old lovers lane.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went out with some Md buddies on Saturday Jan. 9th to some woods and I think we found an old lovers lane from back in the day. LOL Found my oldest Indian Head Penny 1874 in great condition, some bullets, wheats, Old Revlon lipstick case and 5 parts to some 3 Merry Widows condom tins from the 20's.
   Between the 4 of us, we found 19+ lids or bottoms of the condom tins. Crazy day, you would of thought that with all the "business" going on they would be more coins....
[attachment=7425][attachment=7426][attachment=7427][attachment=7428]
Great catch on that IH!! Fabulous condition!!! Yes You may be cleaning the area up with all those tins. I'd hit that spot a few more times as there has to be some silver there.

Ed/ODF
Great finds man ,,like ED said hit that place some more if all those tins are there has to be coins,,all us guys know we lose change when taking our pants down,,
That's an awesome IH. Still on my bucket list.
with a indian like that who needs silver great find
Nice Injun! Yes

Beer
Sweet Indian!! Very Nice!

Like Ed said--has to be more there. Clothes were coming off--they had to lose more!! LOL
Wow that injun looks new. Great find. Somebody was busy in those woods.
The details on the IH...! Beautiful coin and interesting spot you've found. Good luck searching the rest of it! I'm sure there's more.
You found a good spot! Usually Ed finds those Merry Widow tins, nice digs for sure
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's