Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New to this Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my name is Cliff, I've been metal detecting since Feb of this year, just found this forum and joined. I live in Westminster California, and I mainly detect parks and beaches. I started with a Ace 350 and have since upgeaded to the AT Pro. I don't get out as much as I would like (I'm sure none of us really do) but I do enjoy the hobby and will enjoy it more the day I retire (in a few years). I have found a couple of rings, a bracelett, several hot wheels, a couple of fighter jets, and a few dollars in clad, NO Silver yet, but i'm sure that will come. Thanks for having me & looking forward to posting some pictures in the near future.
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA. The silver will come.
Welcome-- I bet those fighter jets gave out one heck of a signal!! Happy

Look forward to your posts!!
Welcome, Cliff! Sounds like the bug has already bit you HARD, lol. AT Pro's are great machines Yes Enjoy the community, ask questions, post your finds...make yourself at home Happy

Joe
Welcome...another kaleefornian!
Thanks for the Welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome Cliff from NE Ohio! Killer signals on those Fighters and Hotwheels I'll bet. Ya never know!! HH and me too with the time to get out and get it.
Reference URL's