Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: How to Make The Woman Happy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(01-17-2016 06:17 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]That looks great Ed and with found change. YesYes And all i had to do was buy my girlfriend a skillet lol

Ha! Sounds like me Chuckle I actually got my lady an "Orgreenic" frying pan, AS SEEN ON TV. Guaranteed not not burn. And it works!!! Ok, I actually wanted to try it, too, lol.

(01-17-2016 11:35 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2016 08:25 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Heck that would make any man happy too! Looks nice Ed! But did you fill it with your stuff?

Yes I did. All of just my stuff! She's on her own!! Now it's all in one place and somewhat organized. I used Ball jars to sort it out. I only have 3 quart and 2 pint jars left but some of the stuff is mixed because I put the smaller amounts of stuff that's kinda related in one jar. This is going to make putting my finds away a lot easier than using tin cans, sour cream containers, cake icing containers and tin cans! LOL! (Besides, the woman just wanted me to throw most of it out and that would be a sacrilege!!)

Ed

That display is a beauty, Ed. I REALLY like the idea of putting the finds in the mason jars. I'm gonna steal that one Happy

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's