Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: How to Make The Woman Happy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Purchased with clad coin cleaned and rolled!

Nuff said!!

Ed
That's awesome Ed. My wife got me a finds cabinet for Christmas and I love it. It makes for a nice presentation instead of just thrown in a box or 4.
That looks great Ed and with found change. YesYes And all i had to do was buy my girlfriend a skillet lol
Heck that would make any man happy too! Looks nice Ed! But did you fill it with your stuff?
Very Nice!!
Your a good organizer of stuff and things, good job
(01-17-2016 08:25 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Heck that would make any man happy too! Looks nice Ed! But did you fill it with your stuff?

Yes I did. All of just my stuff! She's on her own!! Now it's all in one place and somewhat organized. I used Ball jars to sort it out. I only have 3 quart and 2 pint jars left but some of the stuff is mixed because I put the smaller amounts of stuff that's kinda related in one jar. This is going to make putting my finds away a lot easier than using tin cans, sour cream containers, cake icing containers and tin cans! LOL! (Besides, the woman just wanted me to throw most of it out and that would be a sacrilege!!)

Ed
Hey = that's really nice Ed Yes

I'm sure the little woman's happy that your finds/stuff isn't just laying all over the place anymore!

Beer
You've inspired me to get a cabinet. I have a "box" for the good stuff, but allot of the cool stuff I find doesn't get displayed and is in a drawer. 

Thanks
Great-looking cabinet,along with the finds Ed!
RJ Hi
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's