Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Tip video #1. Recognizing old sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Relic,

I have to agree with the tree aspect. Many times I've found kinda blank areas in the woods where the trees within are much smaller than the surrounding trees and have had some good luck with those sites. Either they were often used camping or hunting sites or just a place to rest the horses, I don't really know. Great video. I loved the bottles. Not very old but somewhat vintage. I've run across those along old abandoned farmers fields as well, where you can positively see a distinct line of two ages of trees and sometimes a drainage ditch that divides the areas. They are well worth taking your time with as you don't know what you'll really find.

Ed
Thanks for the tips. I know of a few properties, but I have not approach them yet. I want to have a good pitch before I ask for permission. Most folks down here say No to strangers and shut the door. They lost their Southern Hospitality. Sad
I was actually looking for more information about how to find old sites and what not and saw your video. Its helped a bit. I appreciate you making it and sharing. I'll use your tips in the spring Yes
(01-18-2016 08:37 PM)updownup Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the tips. I know of a few properties, but I have not approach them yet. I want to have a good pitch before I ask for permission. Most folks down here say No to strangers and shut the door. They lost their Southern Hospitality. Sad

I'll do a video on asking permission Wink

(01-20-2016 10:02 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]I was actually looking for more information about how to find old sites and what not and saw your video. Its helped a bit. I appreciate you making it and sharing. I'll use your tips in the spring Yes

I have another video coming out hopefully tomorrow. It will help a bit more I hope Happy
Reference URL's