Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: This storm kicked my butt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This storm really kicked my butt......but no complaints because we didn't lose anything.
And I don't have to go to the gym this week because I had enough exercise for now.
I can honestly say that I feel your pain bud! That one missed us...thankfully it did by the looks of that! I'd say mother nature hiked up her skirt and took a big dump on you!!
That white crap ruins everything,,glad your safe and sound..and glad it missed us for a changeBeerBeer
OUCH!! that is brutal!
Yep! That's the white crap!!! Sorry it hit you guys so hard. Don't go shoveling your butt off! Do it in little pieces and take breaks. We got lucky and still are. 42F tomorrow and next weekend in the 40's as well. Crazy for January weather here. Usually Lake Erie is frozen by now. Not yet. If a Canadian arctic front moves through we'll be toast because the lake will feed it and we'll get buried!! THINK SPRING!!! YesBeer

Ed
Funny thing - living in the north east folks expect the cold and weather. They say it's good for your health ---- but as I got older I don't want the fluffy white stuff --- it should only snow near ski lifts.......ha ha

But it is what it is and we will deal with it - warmer temps coming here too this week.
Reference URL's