Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gonna be a great year for silver!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the beach today for some swing therapy. Changed up my routine and area a little bit and it paid off. I dug over $8 in clad and one silver dime. Next keeper was the dragon pendant. It's quite heavy and stamped 925. Then I got this terrible signal. It only came in sporadically and the vdi was pretty much non existent. From about 15", the pinpointer went off. Felt around and pulled out a honker Italy 925 silver chain. This thing is heavy! The pendant is little bit bigger than a half dollar, if that helps the size comparison. Gonna be a good year!! Thanks for looking and HH

[Image: 14538239741560_zpsfgzn0kr7.jpg]
NICE find Relic!!! And you got the chain too!!! WTG!!!! Yes Yes Yes Beer

Ed
Thanks bud! The chain came from almost 1/4 mile away...they didn't go together, but they seem to Make a nice match now!
Quite impressive finds. Swing therapy is great when finding huge silver,,
Looks like you got a good jump on the silver finds for 2016. Hope you can keep it up. I'm sure everybody is anxious to get going and just biding our time til the thaw sets in.
(01-26-2016 08:03 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you got a good jump on the silver finds for 2016. Hope you can keep it up. I'm sure everybody is anxious to get going and just biding our time til the thaw sets in.

Oh I'm going absolutely crazy lol. I'm not a modern beach hunter at all. Just take the opportunity to change it up once in a while.
You hag a feeling and it paid off big time, congratulations!
Nice start for sure! Congrats!
Thanks folks!
Reference URL's