Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another awesome day at the beach!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a great day at the beach today. Nabbed a few silver dimes , $8 in clad, silver earing, buffalo nickel, 10k gold band, silver ring (Mexico 925) and a honker titanium ring with gold inlay ( LEGA~T I T~10K)
[Image: 14539138943640_zpstth7czzl.jpg]
[Image: 14539139537402_zpssxjowgp3.jpg]

[Image: 14539139832553_zps5yy0ti1i.jpg]

[Image: 14539140054814_zpszb0pf78n.jpg]

[Image: 14539139171631_zpsmvuhh3rb.jpg]

[Image: 14539144068970_zps3rgjwvjc.jpg]

[Image: 14539138943640_zpstth7czzl.jpg]
Wow, those are some nice finds, especially that titanium and gold ring. I wish there was a beach near me.
Very nice finds! Congrats!
Great day at the beach for sure, congratulations!
You're killin it! Can't wait for some nice weather to finally get out. It's been to long!
Awesome indeed! You win and find awesome things! You lucky joker! Congratulations on the total package and nice start with silver plus GOLD. Wet sand, Water or dry sand?
Thanks guys! The rings came from wet sand dunes and the coins came from the dry sand at the high tide mark.
Sweet medic very nice finds.. Thanks for sharing for work has me to busy to get out helps seeing fresh digsYesYes
Great bunch of finds there Relic!! That's one huge number of finds for a day at the beach! Must be a virgin area! Go get it again!!!

Ed
This beach is known by local detectorists as "the cleanest/quietest beach in the world" You can often hunt it for hours and only get one pull tab. I can vouch for that! The only reason there were any targets at all, was because of a storm. It rolled through with massive waves and SW winds, backing to NW gales. This moved the sand around enough that some of the deep targets moved up. Everything aligned perfectly. I went back the next day and basically got skunked. A few pennies and pull tabs. The beach looked completely different. Keeping my fingers crossed for another storm that matches the last one, then I'll be out there again. On a brighter note, I found out that the titanium and gold ring retails for $660!
Reference URL's