Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Harley and Dodge Challenger Convertible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I returned to the woods out back again and found a ash scoop for a wood burning stove near where I found the saw. Under a huge cedar tree in our front yard I unearthed this gently used, one owner florescent orange Dodge Challenger convertible ( my first car find ).

The bullet shell in the soap dish says Winchester 38 spl and the shotgun shell looks like a 12 gauge. There isn't enough left on the end to read anything. 1998 penny and dime with too much crap on it to get a date.
[attachment=7516]

At a new to me park was the Harley emblem, bike brake, washer and rifle shell. It says 'R - P 8mm (8 x 57)'  on the end. also found about 58 cents in clad.

Not bad for wearing out the first battery.[attachment=7517]
Anytime swinging is a good day. Congrats on your first car, and more to come. Guarantee! It's out there and you will find it! Good luck and Happy hunting!
Great finds! Those cars are neat to find! If they're in really good shape I clean them up and leave them on the nearest picnic table so some kid can have a surprise! Keep at it because practice makes perfect!

Ed
Sweet digs man love finding matchbox such a great signal. I once found a 7car hole at the time where the general lee was the issue and the first car i pulled out was it then boss hogs caddy,,keep hitting those spots good chance there is more ,,good luck HH
Good work! I found one of those ash scoops before as well. I sanded it, painted it black, added the initial of my last name in scroll lettering, clear coated it and hung it on my wall. Makes for a nice decorative piece and a cool winter project!
Reference URL's