Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Coin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I have found a 1916 liberty head nickel in an old farm site. Notice that it is worn but in good condition. Look at my YouTube cannel "outdoorexploration" to see full video. 
What you have may be a Dime, Quarter, or half dollar but it is not a nickle. Can you provide a picture of the reverse? All 1916 dated coins with the Barber Head design are silver, all 1916 nickles are Buffalo Head. Still a super find! Congrats on the find. ;-)
(01-31-2016 11:28 AM)THing4CSA Wrote: [ -> ]What you have may be a Dime, Quarter, or half dollar but it is not a nickle. Can you provide a picture of the reverse? All 1916 dated coins with the Barber Head design are silver, all 1916 nickles are Buffalo Head. Still a super find! Congrats on the find. ;-)

THing4csa thank you for your concern but I assure you that it is a liberty head nickel their is a link to the picture below the post 

Sincerely. Outdoorexploration
Hi Outdoor! Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!

All I see in the one pic I can load is an out of focus Barber Quarter/Dime. How many pics did you load? I saw earlier you had a you tube post but now it's gone.

Ed/ODF

Okay I watched your video of 1-29-2016! It's a Barber Quarter!! Congrats!! Nice find!!

Ed/ODF
Cool beans on a 1916v nickel,,but need to look at that coin a little better the victory nickel mas made from 1883_1913 the the buffalo
Great looking barber! !
That photo is a Barner dime, check a red book.

Is this post in the wrong folder? Isn't this a show and tell or is it hello and tell?
Reference URL's