Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My first wheatie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys....

It finally happened. I got my first wheatie. I'm pretty sure it's 1942 but hard to tell. The flashlight is a Fenix and it still works !
Congrats. The first anything is always a great thing. Get you a coin wrapper and mark the date of when you found it.
Congrats!

Everyone has to take the first step in this hobby. Congrats on your first wheat. I'm sure there are many more to come.
You did well I also like the small bottle and the marble what is the octagon looking thing
Congratulations! WTG real cool finds!
I love the marble and the color is excellent.
I agree with the guys. The whatever a is great, being your first one, but the bottle and marble take the cake for me!
Congratulations on your first wheat something you will not forget. other finds are real nice also ,, great marble real nice color
Man I missed this!! Sorry! Congrats on your first wheat!! When I find them they get my blood flowing good! When you find wheats is a time when you start sniffing out the silver!! Good luck and many happy returns!!!! Yes

Ed/ODF
Congrats on your first wheatie! I think the little bottle is awesome too!
Nice, hope you find some silver, remember this is just rhe beggining.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's