Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: FOUND ME SOME SILVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That is a nice find! Even if its smashed, damn that has character! Maybe you can have jeweler fix it, or yourself. If not, it still a beauty! Congrats!
The match case is beautiful! Congrats.
Holy crap!!! Dude, that is GORGEOUS, and yes, the banner is a given!!! Sorry I'm late to the party on this one, but it's going up top, nonetheless, Scott Yes

I've never dug a match case, and I don't think I've ever seen one even nearly as ornate as yours...friggin AMAZING!

Joe
(02-13-2016 03:40 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap!!! Dude, that is GORGEOUS, and yes, the banner is a given!!! Sorry I'm late to the party on this one, but it's going up top, nonetheless, Scott Yes

I've never dug a match case, and I don't think I've ever seen one even nearly as ornate as yours...friggin AMAZING!

Joe

THANKS JOE AND EVERYONE IT'S A HONOR TO HAVE MY FIND BE ON THE BANNER
Congrats on banner Scott for what is a wonderful and distinct find!!

Ed
Very cool find, congrats! Wish you the best of luck in putting the pieces back together.
(01-31-2016 05:12 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Finally get to post some recent finds. Went out today and spent 5.5hours in the woods getting some pretty good signals. Found me some head stamps,buckles,a mass fish leg band , this long bullet never seen one this long and thenvi dug the top and twenty feet away the bottom of what i think is a match case. Sterling silver as you can see the stamp too sucks it is all bent up would have been a great piece,well better than it is now. Possibly going again this week weather in the 50s. Thanks for looking and HH 

Nice,nice,nice and nice! I'd give my arm and my leg for that find just...wow! Gl and hh!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's