Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My board numbers climbed a bit today - UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, it has been a rough week as a result of the snow storm. I had to get out even if it was only a few beach coins or pull tabs. I called a buddy who hasn't been detecting sine last summer....and he really needed to get out too.
I found a bunch of change in one area and the Washington quarter 1954, at one end of my walk and the two wheat cents were at the other end.
One other semi cool find was a R&S Auto enamel plated pin.
Oh yeah, these were Jersey beach finds in wet sand. I only found a few in the dry sand
Happy Hunting to all and good luck if you go out!
UPDATE:
I just went through my change from today and found a 1964D Roosvelt dime....no brag here just happy to see that crusty little thing come to life.
Sorry no pictures - gotta run out to my daughters!
Nice finds!
Great beach hunt! I couldn't imagine not getting out since summer. I think I would go nucking futs!!!
Very nice finds,, bet it felt great just being out swinging your coil..keep em comingvwhile you can..HH
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the good will from all - I just have to get out to different spots - you never know!
Glad you could get out and score a few finds. After taking a look at your snow picture I didn't think you would be able to hunt for a month!
Great catch on the big silver BigT!!! Yes Glad you could get out. This weather is just crazy!! It was 55F here yesterday and today! Good luck when you hit it again as it sounds like a great spot!!

Ed/ODF
Shade and ODF, these were Jersey beach finds and the weather today was terrific 48 degrees in the afternoon. Folks on the beach had tee shirts on.....crazy I know but the ocean beach is not frozen at all. There was some snow on the beach but only about three feet wide and the length of the beach. The rest of the sand was soft. My deepest coin was about a foot down and there was no issue in digging at depth.

I have to figure out where to go this year and try different areas. I suggest we all start doing some research or at least thinking about different places to go.
I have several in mind and want to be able to compete with the silver leaders on this forum but hey - it's only Jan 31st and anything can change .
Reference URL's