Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Beach hunt yesterday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We hit the beaches all day. Wet sand, and in the water. We didn't find much, but I found two SS junk rings. (I think) One ring looks more like a coupling. Only about $1.30 in clad and found some fishing weights. My friend found little more clad, weights and junk ear ring.

Anyway, had fun, maybe better luck next time.
[attachment=7541]
[attachment=7542]
[attachment=7543]
Nice couple of rings! I really like that one with the cross on it!!! Yes

Ed
You may not have had your best day, but in my book, anytime you get a ring you've done well. To someone who has never hunted the beaches, it sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing.
Any day detecting is a better day than working. I think you found some very nice rings,, stainless is nice to find and change adds up. Keep em coming HH
Cool rings, congratulations! I love the beach from time to time it is peaceful and beautiful
Any day that you can walk on a beach and pull a couple of rings, even SS, is a good day! Very nice!!!
I agree, still a decent hunt! I'd sure be happy YesYes
Keep it up and you'll have some better goodies soon
Haven't hit a beach in ages, so regardless of what you found, you did better than I Yes And 2 rings in my book is a GREAT day Wink

Joe
Reference URL's