Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nuther Day, Nuther Dime!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to a park I've been to before but really never found anything of note. Today I hit the North woods first and followed a big old drainage ditch lined on one side with trees. That's where I got the 1938 >1953 ???? (Lot of mixed info on the dates for these keys online.) set of Ford keys, the dog tag and the shot up 75D Memorial. Had some time left and went to the South woods and followed an old road bed about 30 feet wide with trees lining both sides. Decided to do along the outside first on the East side and when the sun started to go down took the actual road bed back. That's where the 62 Rosie popped up. I've know about this road bed for a while now but never detected it. If it's nice tomorrow I'm going to go back there as it's not too far from the parking area and pretty easy to detect!

Have Fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
Hey Ed great finds bud..and i think those keys possible from fairlane i had one and keys remind me of mine but who knows..i do so much walking to a spot to hunt sometimes its nice to get out and detect close to where you park,,glad the weather is letting you dig still..HH
Glad you're getting out and finding stuff. nuther day, nuther dime doesn't sound so bad when you consider how many days are left in the year. I see some big totals in store for you.
Congratulations on the sweet Rosie. Those keys are cool too! Hope you're able to get out again, wishing you luck. Happy hunting.
ED\odf, congratulations on #2. Love those old keys, they are keepers for sure. Nice finds!
Nice looking Rosie Ed! Ford keys are damn neat too. Good luck when you get back out there!
Nuther great hunt!!
Reference URL's