Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello folks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am glad to be here. From what I have read, there is a lot of wonderful knowledge here. I'm here to soak up as much of it as I can. I think y'all will get used to me crawling around these pages pretty quickly. Happy 2016 Hunting Season, lets make it the best one yet. God Bless and HH
Hello there Pennypicker. Like you, I'm up late so I thought it might be a good opportunity to welcome you. Sorry that you had to deal with all the surgeries. I can relate. My wife just came out of the hospital after 4 & 1/2 months and 5 surgeries too. ( spinal fusion and multiple complications) . That's why I'm up now---handing out the meds. I stay in a lot tending her so I don't get to hunt much. Hoping that will change as she improves. I hope your condition doesn't limit you too much, and I look forward to seeing what you find. You will like it here!
Welcome Penny Picker from Houston Tx. There are a lot of smart folk on this site. I'm not one of them but it's a great place to hang out.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!! Glad to have you aboard!! If ever you have any questions just fire away. Can't guarantee an immediate answer from the group but one will come. Have fun out there and HH!!

Ed/ODF
Hello Penny Picker from good old New Jeresey.

Funny, I can't seem to pass up a penny on the street either!
Welcome from New Jersey! I agree, there's a lot of great information and knowledgeable people here. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Gl and hh

Zach
Hello pennypicker im scott from Massachusetts.. Welcome to the forum feel free to ask questions and post some finds.  look forward to helping if i can anytime.  HH [attachment=7549]
Welcome Penny picker from snowy Wisconsin , Not any digging up here right now but spring is coming
Welcome aboard from Atlantic Canada!
Welcome aboard, Penny Picker! If you enjoy bullshitting about treasure hunting, you've found the right spot! Yes

Joe
Reference URL's