Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New Member!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome to the forum, Im a new guy as well..
Welcome aboard ClanHunter. We all had to start, but you can learn faster by listening to the more experience hunters. The information they share may have took years to obtain by the school of hard knocks and focusing on the machines and environment. I say this because I'm thankful for them sharing information with me, saving me money and time, lots of time. I only have a few years under my belt too. You made a good choice to join the community, and we hope to help you fill your pouch. Keep in mind, detecting is a lot like fishing. Most folks won't tell you where they are catching the fish. But they will tell you if fish are biting and how they are catching them. GL HH!
Welcome Cladhunter...you sir have been bitten and well , there really isn't a cure for it. We all have it in one form or another.
Welcome to the group. I signed up yesterday and everyone is great so far.

I would say go with the AT Pro. The 350 is good but you'll instantly be itching for the AT Pro. If you get the AT Pro u don't really have that itch to upgrade. Just my two cents.
(02-08-2016 10:17 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum!  I'm alot like you in that my hunts are short and infrequent due to "life".  In my experience, which isn't much longer than yours, is that if you are looking to upgrade to either an Ace 350 or AT Pro,  go with the AT Pro because you are just going to upgrade again in a year or two anyways. Just gotta bite the bullet and drop the cash. Just a guess....but you're probably a family man and do everything for them, often omitting your own wants and needs to provide for your family. Remember, you deserve a treat once in a while too. It will be a great investment for your hobby, therefore it will also be a mental investment...we call it "therapy" lol

You nailed it, provide for the family. I work 55-60 hours a week so that my wife can stay home with our daughter. We are closing on our first house next week and we just learned we are expecting our second child! So there's not a lot of money floating around but my wife is pretty supportive and I think by mid spring she will be OK with me getting the AT Pro. I think that is what is holding me back from finding the really good coins. I find clad all the time but I want silver, wheats, and gold! I know my area is full of it, just have to find it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's