Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Greetings all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to jump in and introduce myself.  My name is Eric and I love metal detecting.  I have wanted to do this for years but just never did.  Finally, moving to Florida and I jumped right in!

I was at January's meeting and really enjoyed meeting some folks and listening to their stories.  I have been out mding a few times since and can't wait to get out there again!

I found 67 cents on my last outing at CWB and met some great people on the beach.  People are very curious about detecting.  I also cleaned up a large amount of trash (cans, bottle caps and other junk).  I know there's more stuff there... I'll find it eventually.

For me, it's not all about the actual treasure.  It's more about wandering about on the beach, getting that thrill of excitement when you hear a shrilling beep and start to dig...

See you on the sand!

Clad_the_Impaler
Hi Eric Scott here from Massachusetts Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing more posts HH
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!!! Looks like you're really in the swing of things! Glad to have you on board.

Have fun and Happy Hunting!!

Ed/ODF
Welcome from the great white north! Kudos to you for cleaning up the beach!
Welcome Eric! My names Zach and I'm from South Jersey. I agree... when you hear the beep, especially the high tones... The excitement of not knowing what it is! Most of the time its trash like youve found but you'll get lucky once and awhile and turn up some awesome finds.

Hope you enjoy and don't hesitate to ask any questions YesYes

Gl and hh

Zach
Hey Eric welcome to the forum. You lucky person what I would give to be down there been a while since I been to florida . Good luck
Welcome to the forums Eric. I also hunt the beaches in Florida, hope to cross paths sometimes and save some of the sweet targets for me. Happy 3
I agree!!! The finds are almost secondary. The thrill of the chase is where the action is Beer Thanks for joining us Happy

Joe
Reference URL's