Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #4 & 5 Same Area!!!! Great Weather!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back there again and started doing around the brush and young saplings. Bingo!! Found the 53D Washington first, 64 Jeff second, 52D Wheat third and 53 Rosie fourth. Surprisingly I found the wheat and the rosie at about a 10' radius from where I found the 62 rosie in an earlier post but in thick brush! Circle those find areas fellas!!

Elapsed time in that area, 1.5 hours. Was there for a prior 2 hours in the woods with ZIPP to show!! So that last stint really made my day!! Weather was simply unbelievable!!! Got up to 61F with about a 10 to 30 mph wind but bright and sunny with a few passing clouds!!

Have FUN out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!!! YesYesYes

Ed/ODF
Nice work in the woods again Ed. Your approach is getting results in a place that many hunters probably wouldn't consider to be promising. Looks like your homework is paying off.
Awesome Ed two days in a row. Not only are you still digging vut two day silver too sweet budYes HH Ed
Nice-- you are starting the year off strong Especially when this is not even detecting weather in Ohio!! Congrats!
Great score! Your off to a good start with those two shiny ones!
Nice job on the silver !  how many silver did you get last year??   Tony AZ..
Very good start to 2016, congratulations on the finds!
It rained all day yesterday and that put the kabash on hunting today - too wet but I'll take it as long as it goes down the drain.....
Reference URL's