Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Greetings From Ohio !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Hello to all fellow detectorists,i have been in the hobby since the early 80s and have used many detectors along the way still love to detect as much as when i first started,and it still makes my heart pound when that old silver coin pops out at you. good luck to all.
Welcome to the forums and hope you have a pounding silver moment soon! Be sure to show us the pictures!
Good that you could join us. With all those years of detecting under your belt I'm sure you can offer lots of helpful advice, especially to newcomers like me. Hope to see some pics and techniques soon.
Welcome to the forum Sal,,hope you enjoy it here and we look forward to seeing some finds HH
Welcome to the forum Sal from NE Ohio! Whereabouts are you in Ohio! I'm out in the far West Cleveland suburb of Olmsted Falls!! Hope to see your finds!!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forum Sal,,hope you enjoy it here and we look forward to seeing some finds HH
Welcome to the forum Sal I am from Wisconsin . Post some of your finds so I can keep the itch.
Welcome from south jersey! You've been digging quite awhile.. Put up some posts of finds if you don't mind. No digging here yet...hope you enjoy your stay!

Gl and hh

Zach
Welcome, Sal. Yes, the thrill of the chase (and the find) never gets old. Each hunt is like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning. Great to have you here Yes

Joe
Welcome from the Great White North! Your experience and knowledge are definitely welcomed. Post away!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's