Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #6 & 3 Wheats!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I got an early start, got the dog bathed and groomed, went shopping for necessities, finally got back home around 2 pm; unloaded dog, stuff and headed out for about 3 hours. Got the 2 wheats first, on the left, in the same hole, then the Rosie a while later and quite a distance away with another wheat about 10" away. Also dug a pile of bottle screw caps and a few deep cans. This Rosie was strange. Normally I'd see a 3-29 or 4-29 as a digital. This one was 3-27, 2-27 with an occasional 6-29, 7-29, but the tone was very, very high, which was the only reason I dug it because I was really getting a little tired of pulling up wine bottle caps. So the tone wins again!!

Now I know you guys out on the East coast are getting hammered with snow and looks like the party for me is going to be over here starting Monday. They're saying 1 to 4" for both Monday and Tuesday! Looks like the Winter jig in NE Ohio may be up for detecting after this weekend. I'm going to go hit it again Saturday and Sunday to try and get er' done, so to speak. Good luck to all of you guys out there in the warm areas! Thanks for a great beginning to 2016!!

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

Ed/ODF
Another great hunt Ed. Thanks gor the weather words we got at least 6 inches today but i am gonna try again sunday... Good luck tomorrow and HH
(02-05-2016 09:14 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]Another great hunt Ed. Thanks gor the weather words we got at least 6 inches today but i am gonna try again sunday... Good luck tomorrow and HH

THANKS & Good luck Scott!!!! You got more brass than I do! LOL!!!

Ed/ODF
Nice going ED\odf - you are getting a good start to the new year, congratulations.
Yeah, more snow and stuff on the way - right now it is a three day event so I hope the weatherman is kidding,
Ed, congrats on the Rosie. Good job!
Great digs Ed!
Reference URL's