Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: gonna set a ox shoe record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i went out again today, And i mean way out what use to be old farm land..where i live was settled in 1760 and still woods everywhere.  Four oxen shoes today alone but learned something about my T2 i used it on 10for disc it picks up everything and when it went over the shoe i could hear the nails in the shoes,,but the number would stay between 74_76.  I love this machine,snow in spot still deep where i found the little buckle was about 4" of snow and 6" in the ground[attachment=7585][attachment=7586] THANKS FOR LOOKING KEEP HUNTING IF YOU CAN HH
Congrats on the finds! Is that a lantern mantle? Looks like one. And now I know what oxen shoes look like!

Ed/ODF
Haha yeah those things seem to come up alot. I think Henry (Keebler from Stealthdiggers) holds the record for oxen shoes, but at this rate, you're gonna give him a run for his money. Believe it or not, I have never found an oxen shoe!!
Reference URL's